2007 Mazda MX-5 MIATA User Reviews
- $10,155 - $11,878
- No trim specified for this review
- Typical good Japanese technology and dependable, but----
- ...overpriced for a two seater. Not much room for a taller driver or passenger.
I've had my car for nearly a year and am already bored with the way it looks and drive.
Mazda needs to get a clue and redesign it to a more modern and exciting looking vehicle.
Great car for the race track but let's be honest here and ask:
how many of us can drive like "Speed Racer" given the traffic and congestion on today's roads?
29 out of 32 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles