2007 Mazda MX-5 MIATA User Reviews
- $10,155 - $11,878
- No trim specified for this review
- Nimble & resposive, smooth power progression and sounds great in all 6 gears. Better than my M6 BMW
This is a drivers car, it was not meant to hold your drinks, unless it's a closed water bottle. This car has to be man handled, and enjoyed with your soul. I have always love my old BMW but it is old. I do miss having a convertable, but the last one I had was a Ford Mustang GT and it was not responsive or did not have the grip & predictability the MX-5 has, there has to be a balance, this car has it. Mazda, fine job.
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles