2007 Mazda MX-5 MIATA
There are 3 user reviews for the SV trim shown below
- Fun, Fun, fun. this is my 4th Miata, (whoops, MX-5). Great car, 12 sec. top is down.
- Not impressed with the Bose Sound system. Was better on my 2000 model. just ok
My 6th Mazda, 4th Miata. great fun cars. can't haul much, but who cares. Great on a curvey road. Windy on the Interstate, but you can roll up the windows and still hear the music. I had to fight to get a red one, but it was worth it. If your in Missouri, I reccomend any color than red. (that way, I have the only one(:-) We bought our son the RX-8, and I'd rather drive my MX-5....read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality for the money and driving it brings out the youth in me.
- None at this time
The only other roadster I owned was a MGA, nearly fifty years ago. The MX-5 brings back the feeling of freedom I can remember.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 31 mpg ,fast & peppy and still a smooth ride.Wider than older models
- Have not found any yet!!!
The hardtop convertible is the best. 8 seconds and off you go.It was worth the 3month wait.
20 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )