2008 Mazda MX-5 MIATA User Reviews
- $11,792 - $13,562
- No trim specified for this review
- Great handling, great braking
- Poor seat comfort after a couple hours of driving. Poor location of cup holders
Purchased As New
I'm a six footer and this car is not made for comfort on long hauls without stopping occasionally and stretching, but a heck of a lot of fun to drive on the winding roads. This is not a commuters car which would involve much stop-n-go traffic unless you buy an automatic, but who would buy a sport car with an automatic.......
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles