2008 Mazda MX-5 MIATA User Reviews
Special Edition shown
- $11,792 - $13,562
- No trim specified for this review
- Very dependable, good fuel ecoomy, corners super, acceleration is good!
- On my 94, the lifters sometimes make noise for a few minutes.
In the 9 years I have owned my 94 Miata, I have changed the oil every 3000 miles, changed the tires 2 times and the battery one time. It's been an outstanding fun, fuel efficient, very reliable convertible to own and enjoy. My only complaint is when we have heavy rains, I get a little water in the trunk, I think it's missing the rain gutter. I love the automatic transmission, the AC has never given me any problems. I'm 6 ft and am comfortable. Thanks Mazda!!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles