2010 Mazda MX-5 MIATA
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$15,358 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.0L I4, 16 valves, 167 hp @ 7000 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 21 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- under rated fuel econo I ...
- needs a bit more leg room...
“they use to make 7 generations each year all but the last two had the same engine just a few tinkers up from the last in power. the last mod...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles