2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata User Reviews
Grand Touring Power Hard Top shown
- $18,783 - $21,818
- No trim specified for this review
- inexpensive, stylish, easy to use top, nice handling
- noisey, crampped, lousy stereo system, small trunk, underpowered poor fuel economy
Purchased As New
Nice looking car for the money, handles nicely. Wish we had purchased the 6 speed instead of 5 speed. Road noise is annoying and radio very hard to hear unless you're stopped. Bought the car for my wife. Fits her nicely but too small for tall people. She loves the car which is why I bought it. If you're looking for an impressive handling sports car keep looking. If you're looking for a fun day cruiser in the mountains at modest speeds this is a great car. The red color is amazing!
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles