2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Club AT shown
- $23,720 - $30,350
- $22,424 - $28,687
The 2013 MX-5 Miata is a 2-door, 2-passenger SCCV, available in 10 trims, ranging from the Sport MT to the... read more Grand Touring Power Hard Top AT.
Upon introduction, the Sport MT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 167-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The Grand Touring Power Hard Top AT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles