2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata User Reviews
Club AT shown
- $23,720 - $30,350
- No trim specified for this review
- better fuel economy, more fun to drive and more comfortable than my Porsche.
- Finnicky exhaust system (catalytic converter), cost of parts, clumsy cup holder.
Purchased As Used
My Porsche 911 was fun, but my Miata (loaded...don't know model) MX5 is FUN. Great visibility with the top down makes it a great urban car, and it's nimble enough to rip through traffic like a ME-109 through a bunch of bombers. Good wind defeating design and terrific heater make it a top-down possibility any month of the year. Surprisingly good luggage room; trunk holds two carry-on bags plus a lot of other stuff. Like Porsche drivers, we all wave furiously at each other in traffic, smiling like Howdy Doody.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles