Sport 6AT shown
- $23,720 - $30,550
- $22,424 - $28,875
The 2014 MX-5 Miata is a 2-door, 2-passenger SCCV, available in 10 trims, ranging from the Sport 5MT to the... read more Grand Touring Power Hard Top 6AT.
Upon introduction, the Sport 5MT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 167-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The Grand Touring Power Hard Top 6AT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles