2005 Mazda RX-8
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$7,763 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 96000 milesChange condition or location
- 1.3L R2, NA valves, 238 hp @ 8500 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 18 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Looks amazing - always g...
- poor gas milage
“I have never had a problem with my car starting! I have had this car since May 2005 and have pretty much loved it the whole time. I am not...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles