2004 Mazda Tribute
LX V6 4WD shown
- $4,423 - $6,378
The 2004 Tribute is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the DX I4 to the... read more ES V6 4WD. The 2004 Tribute's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Liberty, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the DX I4 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The ES V6 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Tribute is a carryover from 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Mazda Tribute
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles