2006 Mazda Tribute
i 2WD 4-spd AT shown
- $7,396 - $9,323
The 2006 Tribute is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the i 2WD 5-spd... read more MT to the s 4WD 4-spd AT. The 2006 Tribute's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Equinox, the Kia Sorento, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the i 2WD 5-spd MT is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 153-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The s 4WD 4-spd AT is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Tribute is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Mazda Tribute
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Just in: The 2014 Mazda CX-5 returns with more Skyactiv power
We rather enjoyed the 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring we bought and tested last year. But there was one comp...Read Full Review
Tokyo Motor Show 2011: Mazda Takeri previews its next midsize sedan
The future Mazda6 midsize sedan will draw heavily from this concept, and that's a good thing.Read Full Review
First Drive: Mazda CX-5
Mazda’s first post-Ford effort shows promise, but falls short.Read Full Review
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles