2008 Mazda Tribute
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$11,196 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 153 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good looks, high ride, 22...
- Sluggish drive-by-throttl...
“I shopped months for a Sport Ute and kept telling my wife "I don't wanna buy a Hyundai" (SantaFe) so I finally set...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles