2008 Mazda Tribute User Reviews
s Grand Touring FWD shown
- $9,044 - $11,813
- No trim specified for this review
- I traded a MAZDA3 for the 08 SUV. Good gas milegage. Love the looks. Very pleased with vehicle
- tires a little noisy, wish it had mileage like MAZDA3
I never like the Tributes before and when I drove on the lot with my 06 Mazda3 and saw the new Tribute Iwas pleasantly surprised and bought one. Mine is black with the black/camel interior. Very sharp looking. We went to Gatlinburg, TN for Christmas and stayed at the top of Ski Mountain (very top) and this vehicle was amazing going up the mountain with only a 4 cylinder. I just could not believe how well it did. Anyway, I love mine and plan on keeping it for a long time.
10 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles