2008 Mazda Tribute User Reviews
s Sport 4WD shown
- $9,044 - $11,813
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice dashboard, good gas mileage, nice audio system (4 spkr), perfect handling and steering
- Lack of outside temp sensor, no engine cover on 4 cylinder models and small rims
Great value for the money. Plenty of space and power (if you don' need to haul). For commuting to work and cargo is excellent. The power steering is very good. Is nice that traction control and vehicle stability control are standard in this 08 model. The dashboard have piano black finish with blue illumination which looks stylish. It comes with 16 in rims so I probably change that in the near future.
14 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles