2008 Mazda Tribute User Reviews
s Sport FWD shown
- $9,044 - $11,813
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice dashboard, good gas mileage, nice audio system (4 spkr), perfect handling and steering
- Lack of outside temp sensor, no engine cover on 4 cylinder models and small rims
Great value for the money. Plenty of space and power (if you don' need to haul). For commuting to work and cargo is excellent. The power steering is very good. Is nice that traction control and vehicle stability control are standard in this 08 model. The dashboard have piano black finish with blue illumination which looks stylish. It comes with 16 in rims so I probably change that in the near future.
14 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles