2008 Mazda Tribute User Reviews
s Touring 4WD shown
- $9,044 - $11,813
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage, fun to drive, powerful for a 4cyl. Notice no diff. from 6cyl
- none so far
Plenty of room. Miss the outside temp gauge, but than again I know how it feels outside :) 3 young kids incl. carseat and plenty of room. I am not missing my expedition! Drove the Escape and the Santa Fe each for an overnight test drive, hated the blue lighting in Santa fe, and the Escape was a bit rougher ride. Overall very happy with the Tribute!
4 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles