2008 Mazda Tribute User Reviews
s Sport 4WD shown
- $9,044 - $11,813
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel mileage on highway, I'm getting between 23 and 24 mpg
- Rear seating tight for adults.
Second Tribute I've owned. Great SUV for open road. Best highway ride (smooth and comfortable) between 75 and 80 mph. I had 177,000 on my 2001 and crossed the USA seven times in it, espect no less from this one.
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles