2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan shown
- $4,338 - $8,505
The 2003 C-Class is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger family coupe, sports coupe, luxury sedan, luxury sports... read more sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 9 trims, ranging from the C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe to the C32 AMG Sedan. The 2003 C-Class's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 CL, the Ford SVT Mustang Cobra, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 189-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The C32 AMG Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 349-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 C-Class is a carryover from 2002.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles