2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
C240 Sedan shown
- $6,144 - $11,092
The 2004 C-Class is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury coupe, sports coupe, luxury sedan, luxury sports... read more sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 9 trims, ranging from the C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe to the C32 AMG Sedan. The 2004 C-Class's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Hyundai Tiburon, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 189-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The C32 AMG Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 349-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 C-Class is a carryover from 2003.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Green
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTec stumbles in emergency handling
In our testing, the big GL350 comes as close to perfection as any big SUV can. However, it stumbled ...Read Full Review
For sale: BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK test cars
Spring is just weeks away, and with the new season comes the dream of warm weather and open-road rom...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Mercedes refreshes E-Class, adds 4Matic diesel
Mercedes-Benz has updated its workhorse E-Class sedan and wagon for 2014 with new safety technology,...Read Full Review
Mercedes Goes Big With Oscars Commercial For New SL Roadster
Mercedes-Benz will flaunt its new SL Roadster this Sunday in a television commercial during the Acad...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles