2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
There are 29 user reviews for the C280 Luxury Sedan trim shown below
- Love the looks, the ride and the MPG
- little small in the backseat
I have had BMWs, Volvos and Saabs...the C280 4Matic is by far the smoothest riding car I have ever owned. Super looks and interior also. Overal great car!
49 out of 51 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice fuel intake, nice interior, and nice rims.
- Uh, nothing really, except the black seats, if you touch your shoe to the seat, it leaves a mark.
This is an overall good car, i don't know why anyone would decline an offer to this car.
38 out of 39 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very luxurious, comftorable, everything about this car is amazing!
- none so far
this is my first mercedes benz and i love it! rides smooth, very spacious, and got an amazing deal at the dealership of massapequa, New York. i both this car for my son who just turned 17 and he loves it. although its my first day with it, its still one of the best cars ive ever driven in my life. must buy. seriously.....read morehide
41 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent Engine, Good Ride and Handling
- Can be a gas guzzler if you are heavy on the pedal
Great car! Nice balance of ride, handling, performance, luxury and fun! Great reliability. I have put 30K on this car and have only required routine maintenance. I will be buying another Benz.
35 out of 36 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I've my Mercedes 280 for about 3 months and the gas mileage has been above average
- Had problems with the ABS System. After 3 trips to service, the problem has been fixed.
My wife and I love my car and the performance. I should have purchase one years ago.
21 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful Automobile
- Very small backseat
I am so glad in the C280 that Mercedes finally made FULL power front seats. My Mother had a 2002 C240, and everyone that rode in it couldn't believe it had "semi" power seats. It's a Mercedes, why wasn't full power seats standard? The car was leased, and now I miss it. She traded for a BMW because Mercedes had dropped their complimentary service plan. I'm not sure if they have brought that back. I hope so. I love the C280 and wish she would get one back....read morehide
17 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome performance and looks
- Could use more rear seat leg room and rear folding seats should be standard on all C230s.
Simply awesome machine! This is my second C class and it has not disappointment me.
30 out of 32 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth, smooth and more smooth solid feel and handling, appearance and interior luxury
- fuel economy not that great for compact,excessive brake dust, small back seat
After having owned 3 Lexus prior to my new mercedes, I have to say--now I know what makes a Mercedes so great. It is by far and away the smoothest most solid handling vehicle I have ever owned. I actually look forward to going to work just to experience the drive in this car! Also the luxurious interior in my opinion has a more classy feel to it as opposed to the Lexus'. I find everything about this car to be 5 stars!
In summary, if you are considering this car you won't be disappointed, I test drove the IS250 and the BMW330i which I found the bimmer to be basically a glorified VW. It was rigid, rough and had a very tacky interior not to mention the exterior is UGLY. The IS250 was also a very nice car but the expensive 18in tires with a life expectancy of only 15K miles deterred me. I chose the MBc280 4matic as Mercedes was offering this car on special in August and I got a GREAT price not to mention a GREAT CAR!!!...read morehide
39 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ride, excellent handling, unmatched quality and service
- Pricey, but it's a Mercedes, what are you gonna do?
Had the car for a few days now and I must say it's really a pleasure to drive.
22 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )