2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
There are 34 user reviews for the C300 Luxury Sedan trim shown below
- Great Safety features. Mercedes power.
- Basic car needs upgrades and price goes up quick with option packages.
Inside of the car is best if you purchase the leather upgrades and of course upgrade the sound system. The car is very sound when driving. Upgraded also to the 4-matic transmission for the Colorado Winters. When you are on the highway you can't hear the loud trucks or the "easy rider" choppers next to you. Beautiful ride. The best road trip car EVER!...read morehide
22 out of 35 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- exterior ,looks like an S class ,just smaller,hard to tell the difference
- Interior horrendous plastic dash,however great lumbar ,& overall great interior,just keep your eyes
The good outweighs the bad 10-1 ,with only one great imperfection ,still the style ,handling ,price ,comfort ,lumbar,sound system,is phenomenal,will put an end to the E.class as we know it & will make a pretentious insecure unattractive older person think twice about buying the S class .They can actually look just as good driving the Cclass,without the extra bucks,really hard to tell the difference between the both of them ,except the S has a much nicer interior,but the exterior ,unless you like an old mans car that is trying to desperatley say , look at me IM THE MAN ,you can go for the Cclass & look rich & kool.Stay away from the sports version ,grill does not look like it belongs ,not here or there.Stick with the luxury,you wont be able to tell if its a C or S....read morehide
26 out of 41 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- pleasing engine sound , very good lumber and laternal support, nice interior. and good braking.
- ride is comfortable but wish it could be a little more soft
very good value for the money, it has comfort and sport in one. engine sound is very good.
19 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- luxury model exterior looks nicer than the E class,& just as good as an S class just smaller
- horrific interior ,plastic dash,looks as cheap as can be
Luxury model way to go ,looks better than the E,& just as good as the S ,just smaller ,however the interior dash is horrific with all the plastic ,cheap.Mercedes made a big mistake at this small price difference ,to leave the dash as last model,not luxury ,but not cheap .BAD MOVE MERCEDES.
16 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?