2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class User Reviews
C300 Luxury Sedan shown
- $16,165 - $33,253
- No trim specified for this review
- nice look; smooth drive on cruise control
- transmission is wierd; plastic grille pops off;
Great looking car but I agree with a few other people the response time is whacked; tranny is always jumping but it reacts better in 7 speed mode; plastic knobs to feel cheap for a Benz but overall a sweet ride that does the job. IF only the AMG Model were $40k!
12 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles