2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class User Reviews
C300 Luxury Sedan shown
- $18,392 - $37,093
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks, excellent handling, amazing acceleration for a V6, great MPG
- paint chips easier than other cars
Purchased As New
I bought the car with a premium 1 pkg about a month ago and I love it. I needed a commuter that is comfortable and this fits the bill. The car drives great and can accelearate for a 3liter V6. I also have a Porsche and I am sold on MB quality and service.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles