2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class User Reviews
C300 Luxury Sedan shown
- $18,392 - $37,093
- No trim specified for this review
- Safe, good handling, and rock solid at high speed (240kmh+/ 150mph+ on Autobahn...I live in Munich!)
- v6 not as smooth (under hard acceleration) as a BMW lnline 6. Auto. trans. a bit rough when cold
Purchased As New
Great car, but I will get a C350 Diesel (more torque, more power, better economy) next as I am tired of visiting the Shell gas station at every turn about... (The gas attendant knows me by my first name now!)
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles