2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
There are 3 user reviews for the CL55 AMG Coupe trim shown below
- Can easily get 19-20 mpg highway with 90 mph ave. Wonderful handling, stopping power.
- Mercedes dealer won't service 20 inch wheels...traded down to 18 inch for better comfort/longevity.
Overall a pleasureable fun ride to work everyday. Light peddle use prevents it from tearing loose. Small imperfections present...navigation has since improved...double pane windows slight off. It has a beautiful soul in it.....wanting to be let free.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great fun to drive, good in between car (usable and fast)
- occassional squeek in the transmission, stereo not that great
I've been happier with this car than any Mercedes I've ever owned. So much so I've actually kept this longer than I thought I would. It's important to get the AMG version because I owned three CL500' s and they were all lame and had lots and lots of problems. Mercedes had to buy me out.
MY AMG CL55 could use a better stereo and it's rude that they charge over 1,000.00 to give you Satellite Radio when it's just a 100.00 part to activate it. So i passed on that..and heard that the quality is not that good anyway... Any feedback on that is welcome....read morehide
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Execelent look. Attention from lots of people
- Gas milage, big car for small girl like me
This car is awesome. I love it. Very fast and great looking. But it does cost lots of money in Gas due to the cyl. Well, remember its brand
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )