2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class User Reviews
CL500 Coupe shown
- $19,567 - $36,608
- No trim specified for this review
- Unique ride and King of the Road. Best all around car you can buy. I love it
- First year depreciation is horrific. Front seat clanks a little. Otherwise perfect
Traded in my CL600 after six weeks and paid 200+K for new loaded 2005 CL65. Now worth less that half. So what, it was worth every penny of it and I may buy the SL 65 and dump the ZO6. No mechanical trouble to speak of and it has a great warranty. Acceleration is exhilarating and AMG brakes stop it fast enough to start a nosebleed. Hot import drivers know to leave you alone and, if necessary, pass slowly with respect so they don't start something they cannot handle. Will putt putt down the road with the best of them but if you kick it the exhaust snarl under acceleration makes hair on your neck stand up. Totally visceral.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles