2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class User Reviews
CL600 Coupe shown
- $19,567 - $36,608
- No trim specified for this review
- Rides like an SL 500. Smooth, fast, stable with quiet luxury and space up front.
- Rear seating is a bit tight.
A vast improvement over the previous years with the AMG package now standard on the CL 500 (added value). This package adds to the beauty of the 500, drive and road feel. Adding a few options like the keyless go and comfort package and the car feels like you have all the comfort creatures and sportyness you need.
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles