2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class User Reviews
CL500 Coupe shown
- $19,567 - $36,608
- No trim specified for this review
- Rides like an SL 500. Smooth, fast, stable with quiet luxury and space up front.
- Rear seating is a bit tight.
A vast improvement over the previous years with the AMG package now standard on the CL 500 (added value). This package adds to the beauty of the 500, drive and road feel. Adding a few options like the keyless go and comfort package and the car feels like you have all the comfort creatures and sportyness you need.
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles