2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class User Reviews
CL500 Coupe shown
- $19,567 - $36,608
- No trim specified for this review
- Can easily get 19-20 mpg highway with 90 mph ave. Wonderful handling, stopping power.
- Mercedes dealer won't service 20 inch wheels...traded down to 18 inch for better comfort/longevity.
Overall a pleasureable fun ride to work everyday. Light peddle use prevents it from tearing loose. Small imperfections present...navigation has since improved...double pane windows slight off. It has a beautiful soul in it.....wanting to be let free.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles