2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
There are 6 user reviews for the CLK500 Cabriolet trim shown below
- Gets up and Moves like a rocket. Car is smooth and quiet for a convertible.
- Will pass anything but a GAS STATION! little trunk space. Only 1 cupholder in bad place
The horsepower of the 500 vs. the 350 is worth the extra $$$$$
Get the windscreen for the back, going 75, your hair wont even move.
The automatic locking top is so much nicer than manuals. This car can handle canyon roads like a creme puff. Does really well in the rain.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sporty and fast, great NAV system.
- Cup holders please! For the price you think one could enjoy a beverage holder.
I've owned several BMWs and decided to change. Lexus didn't compare so I went with the MB and have no regrets. The 500 series is fast and fun. Highly recommended.
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- MB style and great performance with superior comfort
- ONE CUP HOLDER!!! Stereo does'nt have the ability to play MP3 discs nor is it loud enough
This is my first "Luxery Vehicle" and I must say it is worth every penny! I replaced the factory speakers with high end ones and the overall ride is now 100 times better to me. I looked at BMW and Lexus, but when I saw this Iridium Silver CLK 500 on the showroom floor, I new it was the one for me!!!!!...read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- sporty, very driver friendly. Nice Ipod integration:a must have for ipod users.
- smallish backseat. pricey, but all good things come at a price
Truly the best car I have ever owned. We have had a wide variety of auto's, both foreign and domestic. It has great curb appeal and they made the little changes in this model from the previous years. The seat belt extends out to avoid reaching ackwardly to get it. The top has a simple pushbutton; no annoying latches to line up. The navigation system isn't touch screen, but works very well despite that feature. (We have a touch screen on our Lincoln Navigator and is much more user friendly). I bought it for my wife, but she has yet to drive it....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, unbelivable excellaration, great grip on the road
- Only one cupholder. Seat position controls too close to legs
It is a joy to drive and beauty to see. Few minor defects like only one cupholder, small leg room and seat position control buttons are too close to legs and position may be changed accidentally. Unmatchable driving experience. i own it for over a year. No major proble.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Strong and smooth engine. Its a 4 seater convertible. Mercedes name.
- For the price, I wish the option was included. (Nav, radar cruise, keyless go, phone)
It is a beautiful car, very smooth and classy. It has plenty of power and handles very well. There's only one cupholder, sometimes its an inconvenience. Other than that, the car is what you expect in a mercedes.
20 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )