2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
There are 3 user reviews for the CLK350 Cabriolet trim shown below
- Very Fast, Handles amazing, beautiful interior
- Glove box doesn't lock.
I love my '07 convertible so much. Everyone stares at me in this car. The acceleration is like none other, I feel like I am in the batmobile. Its such an overrall fun car that is worth every penny.
11 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- beautiful interior, quick acceleration, too many gadgets to mention
- should have locked glove compartment in a convertible
Fun!!! Great handling and interior design. Bigger trunk than comparable models. The Ipod hook-up is a must have!
15 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Drives like a dream, compared to 01 clk. smooth transmission, ipod adapter amazing
- None yet. We'll see how electric system holds up compared to 01
Bought an 08 for 58k loaded with PII package, heated seats, ipod adapter, sport package, debated over soft top versus hard top of other makes, but soft top is great up, minimal noise. handling is fantastic. engine quiet. Not great gas mileage in city, but neither was 01.
New body coming out next year, may trade for that....read morehide
19 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )