1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK
320 Cabriolet shown
- $3,330 - $4,403
The 1999 CLK is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or convertible sports car, available in 3 trims,... read more ranging from the 320 to the 430. The 1999 CLK's closest competitors include the Cadillac Eldorado, the Lexus SC 400, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the 320 is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 430 is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V8, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles