2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$42,746 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 6.2L V8, 32 valves, 507 hp @ 6800 rpm
- 7 speed automatic transmission
- 13 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great engine
- no back up sensors or rev...
“It's a great car but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. I have a Jeep SRT8 that I actually enjoy driving more. ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles