2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$34,859 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L V6, 24 valves, 210 hp @ 3800 rpm
- 7 speed automatic transmission
- 22 mpg city / 33 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Excellent fuel economy 40...
- No 4 matic option, no aut...
“Notice none of my "cons" are related to the engine. I still own a gas E and may have been one of the first US owners of the new E ...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles