2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class User Reviews
E350 Cabriolet shown
- $37,562 - $64,635
- No trim specified for this review
- Styleing, comfortable ride
- Some interior materials not up to par
Purchased As New
Just a great ride. The 350 will have enough power for most. A comfortable ride-hugs the road. But don't expect a Porsche. Very elegant, particularly with the top down. Not the performer that the 6 series BMW convertible is, but a better looker IMO.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles