2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class User Reviews
E400 Hybrid Sedan shown
- $51,000 - $92,400
- No trim specified for this review
- E550, great mileage, 28MPG trip, 16 town, comfortable, quiet, smooth even w/ hard excelleration.
- Few minor problems, but quickly repaired
Purchased As New
Have had 2 E Class Mercedes, a 430 and a 550, the 550 being exceptional car. This particular year and model is in demand and we eneding up buying the lease. As far as expense? I have a Chevrolet Camaro and found it is more expensive to maintain than the Mercedes... Rear brakes on a Camaro is 650.00 vs 500.00 Mercedes...
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles