2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class User Reviews
E350 Coupe shown
- $51,000 - $92,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Oveall good looks, simple and neat controls, column shift is a wonderful feature.
- Driver's seat is just too small and too tight around the side bolsters.
Purchased As New
I'm only 5'10," 150 lbs and find the seat too uncomfortable. You always feel it grabbing you around the ribs. No other MB vehicle seat does this..not even the SL. Just what were they thinkin?? I probably should have opted for the optional active multicontour driver seat with adjustable lumbar supports and side bolsters.
Anyway, They tell me I'll get use to it and I'm still waiting. Does anyone else have this problem? If it continues, I'll probably dump it and go back to Lexus next year.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles