2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class User Reviews
E550 Cabriolet shown
- $51,000 - $92,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Good car, good mpg, decent power for full size sedan overall
- Voice system is too elaborate.Issue with crispy noise under the center console during rough terrain.
Purchased As New
Enjoy the car overall, no issues aside from the static noise under the center console when on rough terrain. Otherwise, comfy, fast enough, spacious, and looks good. Will be getting a hybrid one as well. If you can't afford it, don't get it but if you can, you'll enjoy it.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter gets 4x4 variant for all-weather deliveries [w/videos]
I spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends and colleagues that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter i...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles