2007 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
There are 5 user reviews for the G55 AMG trim shown below
- Awesome performance, sounds great, very reliable
- stiff ride,
Purchased As Used
This vehicle is like a corvette crossed with a tank. The engine purs like a lion everytime you crank it up or give it the gas. AMG is the only way to go. The newer models have more of the creature comforts and I can't wait to get a 2013+
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- MB enginering... Great engine and power.
- Very loud rattles and uncomfrotable ride... Remined me of a milk truck.
Got ride of the AMG G55 Wagon and purchased a Supercharged Range Rover for better value, ride, comfort, and apperance...
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- head turner, lots of power
- ride is very very very very rough, brake senser out alarm less than 10 thousand miles
nice car to have, sqweeks and shakes alot, the audio is very loud, and the engien is one of the best engiens i have seen. great car to own head turner
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hot SUV, Great Preformance, Top Of The Line Amenities
- Below Average Fuel Economy, Small for over 100K
I own a 2006 Black Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG, and I have to say that this is the hottest car I own. My Wife Drives a 05' Range Rover and it is constantly in the shop. But my G55 hasnt had a problem yet. Interior is top notch, exterior styling is like no other, and preformance in excellent. Overall, if a 107,000 price tag dosent scare you, then you should definitely consider this....read morehide
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- they beutiful
- no matter they istil beutiful i am having fun whti my cars
I OWN TWO AMG ONE SIVER AND ONE BLACK TEY THE BEST CARS TO DRIVE AN EYE CATCHER FOR SURE
4 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )