2009 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class User Reviews
GL320 BlueTEC shown
- $30,883 - $40,177
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent interiors, huge space, good looking vehicle, great power, very smooth drive, lots of optio
- very expensive (have a 550), big to drive to work every day, poor miliage, very high maintenance
Purchased As New
I had a BMW for 8 years before buying this. I miss the sporty ride of my BMW. This vehicle drives like a big boat, very smooth but it feels like a bus.
The only reason i went for this over X5 was the third row seat. Third row in X5 is really small. But then, i have only used the third row for 3 to 4 times in last one year. X5 would have been fine I guess.
I am considering to sell this to buy the new X5 4.8 or the diesel version.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles