2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class User Reviews
- $37,472 - $49,493
- No trim specified for this review
- Easy to drive in dry conditions
- Burns thru tires and DO NOT DRIVE IN SNOW
Purchased As New
Between the ESP system and weight of vehicle, I cannot get around in snow. I have a steep driveway and slide down it every time with NO control of the vehicle. It burns thru tires every 15K miles. Yes it looks nice and is comfy inside, but not worth the price. Go for a volvo or audi.
23 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles