2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class User Reviews
- $37,472 - $49,493
- No trim specified for this review
- Easy to drive in dry conditions
- Burns thru tires and DO NOT DRIVE IN SNOW
Purchased As New
Between the ESP system and weight of vehicle, I cannot get around in snow. I have a steep driveway and slide down it every time with NO control of the vehicle. It burns thru tires every 15K miles. Yes it looks nice and is comfy inside, but not worth the price. Go for a volvo or audi.
23 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles