2011 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$46,100 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L V6, 24 valves, 210 hp @ 3400 rpm
- 7 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- On Hwy 31 miles per gallo...
- High price, costly mainte...
“I did on GL 14K miles. So far is good. First maintenance was after 10K miles.”more
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles