2011 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class User Reviews
- $42,984 - $58,282
- No trim specified for this review
- On the highway and about town on smooth roads it's flawless
- Stiff suspension works well regarding performance, but bumps and potholes pop you out of your seat
Purchased As New
Overall I do love this car. The one issue I have is driving on New England road it rides quite rough. Potholes and bumpy roads cause me to almost pop out of my seat. This car rides rough due to the tight suspension. It makes up for it on smooth surfaces, but those are hard to come by in the NE. Needs a comfort ride mode to be truly great. I had an S Class before this, and Mercedes sedans have a truly superior chassi then their trucks
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles