2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
- Not Available
The 2012 GLK-Class is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the GLK350.... read more
Upon introduction, the GLK-Class is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 268-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTec stumbles in emergency handling
In our testing, the big GL350 comes as close to perfection as any big SUV can. However, it stumbled ...Read Full Review
For sale: BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK test cars
Spring is just weeks away, and with the new season comes the dream of warm weather and open-road rom...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Mercedes refreshes E-Class, adds 4Matic diesel
Mercedes-Benz has updated its workhorse E-Class sedan and wagon for 2014 with new safety technology,...Read Full Review
Mercedes Goes Big With Oscars Commercial For New SL Roadster
Mercedes-Benz will flaunt its new SL Roadster this Sunday in a television commercial during the Acad...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles