2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
There are 4 user reviews for the ML63 AMG trim shown below
- GREAT PERFORMANCE, DON'T SEE YOURSELF COMING AND GOING OUTSTANDING ENGINEERING NO PLASTIC INTERIOR
- IT IS PRICEY, AND ONLY FAIR GAS MILEAGE
AFTER TESTING BMW(TOO SLOW) PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO ($20,000 MORE FOR LESS PERFORMANCE) LANDROVER(FORD HELPED THE DEMISE OF THIS GREAT VEHICLE)AND JEEP SRT(TOO MUCH PLASTIC IN INTRIOR,AND EVEN WITH HELP OF MERCEDES,THEY STILL BUILT THE SUV UNDER BRAKED) THE CLASS OF THIS SEGMENT IS THE ML63 AMG, JUST LIKE MERCEDES RULES F1 THEY RULE THE CLASS...read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZINGLY BRAWNY - ROARS LIKE A LION - ALL THE POWER AND SPEED YOU WILL EVER NEED
- POOR GAS MILEAGE - COST ME 97K FULLY LOADED - OUCH!
A truly amazing car - no one is better than AMG - Porsche Cayenne killer for 20K less
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Powerful engine, beautiful interior
- Small trunk, poor fuel economy, bad handling
The ML63 AMG is a powerful Mercedes, but it has it's doubts. Like how bad it handles, or how bad the fuel economy is. I wouldn't get this car.
8 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
amazing car by all means when you see it you cant explain how you feel towrds it
6 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )