2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class User Reviews
ML550 4MATIC shown
- $42,955 - $45,704
- No trim specified for this review
- electro-magnetic steering, ride, fuel economy
- seat and door panel squeaks, AC stinks, some cheap interior parts
Purchased As New
Typical American-made junk. My 60K ML 350 had rattles and squeaks every time I drive over anything but a very smooth road. I expected that from my Ford Pinto, but not from Mercedes. The AC smells like dirty socks. The cargo net on the passengers side popped out and broke. Overall, a cheap American made car. Will trade in next year for a GLK 250 BlueTEC. At least it's made in Germany where they still put quality first.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles