2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class User Reviews
- $47,270 - $96,100
- No trim specified for this review
- It's a Mercedes, looks great, ambient lighting, smooth quiet ride
- Having to pay for premium gas, shift on steering column instead of console
Purchased As New
I traded in my 2009 Ford Escape (which I loved) for this. I'm loving it! The ride is a lot smoother and quieter. Gas mileage isn't where I'd like it to be, although I'm still breaking it in. Tilting the seat back compensates for the headrest. I also looked at the BMW X5i35 premium, but the Mercedes offers twice the towing capacity , more legroom in back, and more headroom than the BMW.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Shows Off CLA 45 AMG in a Handsome Racing Suit
Mercedes-Benz has made sure to market its CLA as the sporty, fun, new sedan we’ve all been longing...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Concept GLA45 AMG: 2013 L.A. Auto Show Live Photos
Punchy four-cylinder turbos in compact luxury vehicles have already proved their worth in several br...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles