2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class
There are 5 user reviews for the R320 CDI trim shown below
- First one was a 06 R350 when I found out there would be a diesel traded for an 07 CDI and loving it
- The only thing is the nav system my hand held Navman is far better.
Do not get the Nav Sys, get a hand held. Other wise this is a great car (except) for the white smoke that came out of the tail pipe (once). Drove
for The ATL to BKLYN NY on on tank and a little more than a half (got 626
DOING 75-80 MPH). Got aprox 475 driving around Atl also saw 30mpg in the highway and about 21 in the city....read morehide
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- mileage seems to be good about 500 mile on a tank full city driving
- the problem that mercedes benz didn't tell me about
After only 422 miles driving down the street and my brand new car started smoking white billowing smoke for about fifteen minutes, I thought it was the clunker next to me but wife said to look behind me it was my new benz. It just didn't smoke it cover all the traffic around me.What did MB say that's normal I was livid I paid all this money for a car that smokes and smells like rotten farts. Not only did I call MB USA I called auto nation and the dealer in Westmont Illinois they called and did nothing and could not care less.All that I can say is I was going to buy the Lexus 400h and boy am I sorry I didn't....read morehide
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent Fuel economy for a 5200 lb SUV with full time AWD. Great pickup
- Below 2000 RPM, before turbo kicks in, little sluggish
Our family loves this, our latest attempt to find a "family car" that fits our lifestyle, expectations, and pocket. Initial investment is somewhat high, but savings due to fuel efficiency are realized quickly. I use it as a daily driver on a 62 mile (one way) commute, and I am seeing approx 26-27 MPG combined (city and highway)....read morehide
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great pickup, luxurious to the core, pano roof is awesome and above all, mileage is terrific
- Parktronic should have been standard - it is 17 feet long!
Family loves this car. The middle row feels like you're in a limo. No issues whatsoever. Shape takes a little getting used to, but get a lot of admiring looks
13 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the R320 gets good gas mileage for the size of the car
- haven't found a con yet
love the panorama roof and the extra seating! The car is stylish and very roomy. My family loves the new car.
13 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )