2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class User Reviews
- $7,135 - $11,489
- No trim specified for this review
- it has many/close bells & whistles as any new luxury car $70k plus and good fuel economy! 28 hwy
- parts still to expensive and not in after-market much
Purchased As Used
I had this car and put over 78,000 in 2 1/2 yrs. drove on highway with fan out for 800 miles no over-heating on highway & temp rise in city but never got in red in city! had to pay pretty penny to replace fan! at 143mph the smoothest car I ever drove! jusk keep the fluids changed & shell gas!
Really I think as a older car, " that still turns heads at the light;" this is a great buy! but,you really have to shop around to stay away from dealership repairs but there are mechanics that can fix it " much or less expensive" great car
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Developing Infiniti Q30 Hatcback
Infiniti made some waves in the small car world when it debuted the Q30 at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles