2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class User Reviews
S500 Sedan shown
- $8,670 - $13,206
- No trim specified for this review
- Built to last and Great Safety Feature
- Extremely POOR Dealership service in Daytona Beach, Florida
Purchased As New
Owner of second new MB and EXTREMELY disappointed with the low-level of service; bait/switch/bulked-up charges for routine maintenance; DAB dealership frequently make excuses for why certain mechanical issues are not covered under warranty when in fact they are covered and MBUSA backs up the dealership. I would NEVER purchase another MB just because of POOR Dealership Maintenance/Repairs/Warrannty and Customer Service!...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mercedes-Benz News & Articles
Mercedes-Benz to go back to Super Bowl with CLA and model Kate Upton
Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Autom...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz Pioneers 360 Degree Videos
What we haven't been able to do is watch on-board car footage from an angle of our own choosing. Me...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz reinvents the automobile
The Mercedes-Benz F-CELL gives U.S. customers the option of going completely off the grid.Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz S400 Review: Electrified Flagship
While the top-selling hybrid-powered vehicle remains the 50 mpg Toyota Prius at a modest $23,000, a ...Read Full Review
- More Mercedes-Benz News & Articles